• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
To get a FREE Sample of Monsters in Training Supplements & T-Shirt*** click where it says ‘Free Stuff’, fill in the form and choose a free t-shirt, free preworkout sample and a free protein sample! Available while supplies lasts. 

ETA: There is no field for your name on the form, my source (H4F) missed that. You actually need to ***go here to this link to join the movement first, where you provide your name, then use the Free Sample link to sign up for the freebies.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Seems odd that they don't ask name just address..But we never know..Fingers crossed Thanks

rated:
NewOrleansHoney said:   Seems odd that they don't ask name just address..But we never know..Fingers crossed Thanks

I'm glad you caught that. Did a little digging. You actually have to go to this link first to join the movement, it is there where you provide your name. My source (H4F who's pretty good about stuff like this) apparently missed it. Fixing the OP to add this. 

rated:
Got it! THanks Did the sign up thing then free stuff to get the gear.

rated:
Thank you for activating your account with Monsters in Training Global Fitness Organization!

One of our team members will be reaching out to you shortly with more information on how to grow with the organization and earn within our network.

Until then, start using the hashtags: #monstersintraining #monsterarmymovement #born2dominate to directly engage and build your identity in the MIT fitness network!

You can download the logo here and use on your social media posts (we can identify your level of hunger with social media activity posts using the MIT logo) : Download LOGO

CHEERS & WELCOME TO THE MONSTER FAMILY!

rated:
That is just a terrible website.

rated:
I agree. It is a bad website. It is a very old one that never comes. I just dialed the contact number and the number has been disconnected.

rated:
We'll see what happens, though I doubt it will arrive.

rated:
Thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017