• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
You’ll also need to purchase $20 worth of products at any of the more than 1,900 supported retailers. MyPoints will reward you with 1,750 bonus points you can redeem for a $10 Amazon gift card.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see where they give you $10.00 to join

ultrapatg said:   I don't see where they give you $10.00 to join
  Same here. If this is for real, it must have been a targeted promo. Mypoints used to be a good way to get free gift cards for clicking on emails and performing some activities in the past but they suck for the last 10 or so years. I stopped participating in the program long time ago. If this $10 card offer panned out, I might have given them a try but, nope... No luck there.

Agree with TheNomad, I didn't even know they were still around, they seriously went downhill, and I just didn't bother anymore.

Not seeing anything about any $10 GC either, OP needs details, like where is this from?

ETA: Did a search, and this is what I found;MyPoints is a free online rewards program that lets you earn points for everyday Internet activities like searching the web, shopping at your favorite online stores, taking surveys, and playing online games.Plus, you can qualify for this MyPoints $10 Gift Card Promotion to get a $10 gift card for a variety of stores when you join MyPoints and spend $20 or more with a qualified retail partner within your first 30 days of membership.This $10 gift card offer is only available for a limited time, and it is not always provided for new MyPoints accounts, so open an account today if you are interested in getting a $10 gift card bonus.

This offer became available December 2nd, no guarantee that it still is. How To Get $10 Gift Card Bonus with MyPoints1. Join for free via this MyPoints $10 Promotional Link for a limited time.2. Spend $20 or more through the MyPoints.com website with a qualified partner within your first 30 days of membership.3. Get a $10 Gift Card Bonus in points value added to your account within 30 days.The $10 Gift Card bonus can be redeemed for Amazon.com, AMC, iTunes, BP, eBay, Lowe’s, Papa John’s, Sears, Sam’s Club, Staples, Starbucks, Shell, Target, WalMart, and tons of other retailers and restaurants.All purchases (excluding Amazon.com, Games, and the MyPoints Store Gift Cards) of at least $20 (excluding taxes, shipping, handling, and any special processing fees) made through the MyPoints.com website and emails (including BonusMails) are eligible toward this promotion.The $10 bonus will be awarded in the form of points that are deposited into your MyPoints account: $10 Bonus = 1,750 Points.This offer is only available for new MyPoints members and can only be earned once.

Definitely NOT free, it's when you make a $20 minimum purchase through a qualifying partner. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017