Free Infinite Botanical Skincare Sample - NZ only

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Company is in New Zealand, very unlikely they will ship to US. This sample offer isn't posted on the home page, or social media links. I found it in the blog page, it was posted, twice, back in November. And it states in the blog post; "Simply follow the link below & let us know where to send it." (NZ ONLY)

Don't waste your time, not gonna come (unless you live in New Zealand). OP, can you please verify before posting your c&p's from whatever source. This is number 3 of useless non-freebies posted, mods actually locked the others.

SweetClover said:   Company is in New Zealand, very unlikely they will ship to US. This sample offer isn't posted on the home page, or social media links. I found it in the blog page, it was posted, twice, back in November. And it states in the blog post; "Simply follow the link below & let us know where to send it." (NZ ONLY)

Don't waste your time, not gonna come (unless you live in New Zealand). OP, can you please verify before posting your c&p's from whatever source. This is number 3 of useless non-freebies posted, mods actually locked the others.

I feel a very nasty cough coming on...

If they sell their products to the US why wouldn't they give samples to the US? They did send me a confirmation email stating I would receive it within 3 weeks.
Dear sweetclover: 
This is #30+ of useless comments that you always add on to the end of your posts.

I actually confirmed directly from Infinite that they will only ship to NZ for free.

ajohnclark said:   I actually confirmed directly from Infinite that they will only ship to NZ for free.
  Tank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017