• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Download the 7-Eleven app to get a coupon for ANY size cup of FREE Coffee at 7-Eleven every Wednesday this month. For a limited time, you can also get a FREE 7-Select Energy Shot.Also get a free small slurpee every Saturday in January & February. 

https://www.7-eleven.com/7rewards/
Free coffee Wednesdays has been extended thru February

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Local store was doing free donut with Large or X-Large coffee. Store clerk encouraged me to get a donut since it was also free besides the coffee. I did have to pay for the sales tax however, which is odd because I didn't have to do it during the free coffee deals after a presidential debate or the week of free coffee.

rated:
You paid the tax on the donut not the coffee. My store encouraged me to do the donut too, but after the sales tax wasn't worth even the 12 cents so I didn't get the donut & it was entirely free.

rated:
thanks MrsGuin

rated:
Got mine today thx op

rated:
Works on Wednesdays in February as well. No info in the app or website but saw a poster in local store, went today and got a free one plus a star towards "Every 7th cup free" 

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   Works on Wednesdays in February as well. No info in the app or website but saw a poster in local store, went today and got a free one plus a star towards "Every 7th cup free" 
  Hola-
Can anyone confirm still free coffee on Wednesdays in Feb.?
Wanna' know before gettin' up early manana...
Muchas gracias!

rated:
YES its free in Feb too!  It is on the website.

rated:
Free Slurpee still valid, but not coffee.
Not on the website or in app that I see. Can you please confirm this?
I've also called two local stores & they confirmed free coffee was only January.
Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017