Free soda, etc., at Vons, Safeway

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tipped off on another board that Vons, Safeway and sister stores is offering free 2l bottle of Refreshe soda to Just4U members.

Checked my account. Am in SoCal. No soda but had free Gourmet Garden Bowl and free Gourmet Garden herbs. Both exp. 1/31.

Presume offerings are regional. I just went through the list thoroughly.

Vons.com

Safeway.com

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nothing free here in Portland, OR unless you want to buy a Dannon yogurt and get one free.

Usually get my freebie email Friday morning. Would prefer a free salad over the soda.

I'm in NorCal and the free 2 liter showed up on my just4u, but not in the free offer section.  I had to find it in the beverages category.  I did have a free yogurt drink, free yogurt smoothie, and a free sabra hummus spread in my free offers category.

nothing for me in phoenix

Yup, no luck in Phoenix.

new today from Safeway cheese in a can.. oh yuck..
on there app.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017