• filter:

Free Swisher Sweets Cigars T-Shirt

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Scroll down to the Intelligence quiz on the lower left of the page & answer 4 questions correctly. 

http://swishersweets.com/gettoknowswishersweets/ Q: Named after a king of England, what was Swisher’s most popular cigars in the 40s?   A: (C) King EdwardQ: Swisher Sweets cigars were launched in what year? A: (A) 1958Q: What is the full Swisher Sweets Classic Blends line-up? A: (A) Sweet, Diamonds, Peach, Strawberry, Chocolate, Black, Green, Grape, Blueberry and Tropical Fusion.Q: What was the first Limited Edition Blend launched in 2013? A: (C) Sticky Sweets

Member Summary

Free Swisher Sweet Shirt (2.82MB)
Thanks anonguy
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
dead!

amkaos (Jan. 19, 2017 @ 1:49p) |

Received mine today. See picture above. Was kind of excited to see classic Swisher logo. Then I unrolled it completely. ... (more)

anonguy (Apr. 10, 2017 @ 9:10p) |

Anonguy: I laughed at the shirt when I saw that message. I made my husband wear the shirt tucked in because of it. He ea... (more)

FreevilleUSA (Apr. 10, 2017 @ 10:18p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP. Couldn't get the link to work but swishersweets.com/gettoknowswishersweets worked for me. It took a long time to load page

rated:
Congrats! You scored 4 out of 4!
We will get your shirt in the mail shortly!

thanks, op!

(the link in the op is bad, because it has a few extra characters, fixed in quick summary)

rated:
Thanks MrsGuin

rated:
Thanks MrsGuin!

rated:
A smokin' deal. I'll leave now.

rated:
thanks a bunch

rated:
Thank you, Mrs. Guin!

rated:
Awesome!

rated:
jenlgrun said:   Awesome!

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Getting: "Error 404 - page not found"

rated:
I'm in!

Thanks

rated:
Out of shirts message, said follow Instagram or twitter to find out when they get more.

rated:
Answered the questions and it asked for my email but no T Shirt or request for mailing address????

rated:
Aced the test but they did not get my address.

rated:
"Congrats! You scored a 4 out of 4!"

...............really?

rated:
Swisher Sweets.........the cigar of choice for thugs everywhere.

rated:
dead?

rated:
page cannot be found....(=dead)

rated:
dead!

rated:
Received mine today. See picture above. Was kind of excited to see classic Swisher logo. Then I unrolled it completely. WTF? Huge Surgeon General warning!

rated:
Anonguy: I laughed at the shirt when I saw that message. I made my husband wear the shirt tucked in because of it. He eagerly claimed all seven of the shirts though !

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017