• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Huh???

rated:
rsuaver said:   Huh???
  One Tuesday a month they give out several free samples.

rated:
Used to get free stuffs but it's been a long time I don't get nothing from them

rated:
They sent me an email today reminding me to get my box. I wasn't even going to bother as several months there was nothing for me.

So I checked. Some body wash and something else I don't remember were available.

Seriously, I'm barely making the effort with them. If I get them, fine. If not, fine.

In a second email they apologized for the delay of another sample box. *shrug*

Hard to support a company that messes with us repeatedly.

rated:
cheznishilia said:   They sent me an email today reminding me to get my box. I wasn't even going to bother as several months there was nothing for me.

So I checked. Some body wash and something else I don't remember were available.

Seriously, I'm barely making the effort with them. If I get them, fine. If not, fine.

In a second email they apologized for the delay of another sample box. *shrug*

Hard to support a company that messes with us repeatedly.

I  checked a couple of times on sample Tuesday and maybe the day or two later and there was nothing available for me. I have been with pinch me for at least a year now and it was great in the beginning, but I'm finding less and less samples available . I do my reviews so I know that's not the problem. After reading your post, I went back to pinch me and there were two items available.  I'm not sure why it took so long to show if it's available and I wonder what I missed in the interim. Just for men gray and Purina chicken cat food for the two items I was able to request.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017