FREE Parkinsons Aware-In-Care Kit

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My mother died because of this disease = please don't abuse.†
https://secure3.convio.net/prkorg/site/Ecommerce/1405611744?VIEW...
kit includes:

• Aware in Care Bag
  • Hospital Action Plan
  • Parkinsonís Disease ID Bracelet
  • Medical Alert Card
  • Medication Form
  • Parkinsonís Disease Fact Sheet
  • I Have Parkinsonís Reminder Slips
  • Thank You Card
  • Magnet

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am so sorry about your mother.† My brother has Parkinsons and it is a horrible disease to have.† He was diagnosed in his forties. He has had two implants placed in each side of his head and that has helped to control the tremors.. I have noticed again lately that he is beginning to shake more so they will have to do adjustments. Also his speech is now becoming affected. Him and I are only one year apart and we are like twins and this has been so hard on him.† I had the kit sent to his home.† Thank you so much!

I work in Alzheimer's unit in NE Colorado and love the people there. There are ways to slow it down however if it's too severe we can only do so much. I'm sorry for your mom 😔

thank you! My mom has had this for over 20 years now.. its a constant struggle for her. This is much appreciated.

Thank you OP. My mom also suffers from this horrible disease and is in late stage now. Every year we are afraid it is her last year with us.

Shared on FB just in case someone needs this.

"Please don't abuse" should be written on many of these "free" things. Organizations come up with them for specific reasons (as in this case), then it gets posted on Fatwallet and supplies are quickly exhausted, resulting in the intended recipients never having a chance of receiving the free item.

Much information on this desease on youtube about the value of medical marijuana. But if you live in the Conservative South...there is NO medical marijuana for you...just suffer.

My mom too. Sorry for your loss.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017