• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot Do It Yourself Workshops February Schedule
Upcoming:

10:00 AM - 11:30 AM 
Saturday, Feb 11, 2017

Easy Bath Updates

In this workshop, you will learn the skills to upgrade your bath, including how to place a Vanity cabinet, adjust your plumbing connections, and set in the Vanity top and caulk it into place. Additionally, you will learn to remove old Vanity lights and install a new ones and then install wall-mounted bath accessories like towel and toilet tissue holders to complete the look.

Upcoming:

Saturday, Feb 18, 2017

Paint Trends and Tips

Join this class to learn how to approach selecting a paint color, including how to navigate our color solution center and our paint color app. Finally, get an overview of the hottest color trends for 2017.

Upcoming:

Saturday, Feb 25, 2017

Installing Tile Backsplash

Join this workshop and learn the skills you need to properly install a tile backsplash. The lesson will cover selecting tiles, prepping the work area and wall space, cutting tile to size and mounting tiles using mat adhesive or grout.

http://workshops.homedepot.com/workshops/home

They seem to be cutting back on the schedule, as they used to have them every weekend. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
These classes have always been such a disappointment to me. I get to the store and halfway through the class I find out it is all  lecture and no hands on experience. I've stopped signing up. I'd be more inclined to buy merchandise if I could actually use the tools and build something myself.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017