• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/mcdonalds-app.html Download the McDonald’s app to get a free Grand Mac Sandwich Today only

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Might be regional.  I just looked into my app and don't see that offer today.

l8r

-doc

rated:
Is definitely regional. For me it's $1 off a Grand Mac value meal.

rated:
I only got a buck off too. But my fat arse also used an offer for one a few weeks ago where I got free fries and a drink when buying one, so it may have to do with your order history/frequency...

rated:
canavja said:   I only got a buck off too. But my fat arse also used an offer for one a few weeks ago where I got free fries and a drink when buying one, so it may have to do with your order history/frequency...
 Me too. I also have $1 off a Big Mac by itself (non grand or jr.)

rated:
$1 for me. New York city. no order hisotry for me

rated:
Registered with Philadelphia market zip. Only $1 off

rated:
canavja said:   I only got a buck off too. But my fat arse also used an offer for one a few weeks ago where I got free fries and a drink when buying one, so it may have to do with your order history/frequency...
  I disagree. i've never installed/signed up for/used their app before and all I got was $1 off a meal after installing and signing up today.
i'm thinking as someone else above stated - it's probably regional.

rated:
I had it on mine. Said it was free when the Superbowl scored 50+ points. Maybe it's just regional to New England.

rated:
I got it too.  We are about 6 hours from Atlanta.

rated:
I'm in Atlanta and didn't get it (the Super Bowl or the free sandwich).

rated:
I'm in the Metro Detroit area and didn't get it either. Only $1 off a Grand Mac meal.

rated:
Worked for me. There was also a free desert with purchase coupon which I used with a $1 breakfast sandwich. TOTAL $1 for Grand Mac, Sausage McMuffin and a Flurry. They also threw in an Egg McMuffin just because...

rated:
In LA and OC they have a free Big Mac with purchase everytime the LA Kings hockey team wins. The Kings just went on a mini streak over about 10 days and won 5 games. I ended up getting 5 Big Macs, 5 coffees, plus a large shake (5 coffee freebie) for $5 total. ($29 value)

No Grand Mac freebie though.

rated:
In LA and OC they have a free Big Mac with purchase everytime the LA Kings hockey team wins. The Kings just went on a mini streak over about 10 days and won 5 games. I ended up getting 5 Big Macs, 5 coffees, plus a large shake (5 coffee freebie) for $5 total. ($29 value)

No Grand Mac freebie though.

rated:
so many big mac maybe I should download the app. I might die from eating that many big mac.

rated:
This is probably only for new users. Their standard offer was a free premium sandwich for new users.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017