• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.nutanix.com/go/mission-invisible-kit.html 

IT professionals can order a free Nutanix Mission Pack!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
+1

While I filled out the form, after I submittied, it said "a representative will contact you shortly", so this could be one of those things where they require you speak or meet with them before they give you the item.

It says it's for IT datacenter professionals, for which I legitimately qualify, and I supplied legit contact information. We'll see - thanks OP!

rated:
Requires business e-maul address

rated:
They WILL verify that you are an IT professional before sending this out. I requested their duffel bag a year or so ago (I am an IT pro). They will make sure everything is legit before even considering sending it out.

rated:
mattman85 said:   They WILL verify that you are an IT professional before sending this out. I requested their duffel bag a year or so ago (I am an IT pro). They will make sure everything is legit before even considering sending it out.

what do they ask?

rated:
vickh said:   
mattman85 said:   They WILL verify that you are an IT professional before sending this out. I requested their duffel bag a year or so ago (I am an IT pro). They will make sure everything is legit before even considering sending it out.

what do they ask?

To weed out cheapskates like us!

rated:
anonguy said:   
vickh said:   

what do they ask?

That's the why (and most guessed that one already)
We'd like to know the  what

rated:
TeeSemmel said:   
anonguy said:   
vickh said:   

what do they ask?

That's the why (and most guessed that one already)
We'd like to know the  what

Probably getting hit all at once is a tip off something is up. But I would assume they would Google the info to make sure it is an actual business they can potential make a sale to. Their IT people, I'd assume they could quickly tell what's up a minute or two into their phone call.

rated:

Did you get the duffle bag?

Also did you have to listen to a sales pitch? I am in IT/technology and so tired of sales emails.

Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017