FREE Suds-n-Shine Laundry Soap sample

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free Soap Sample | Home made laundry soap
Disclaimer
Enter the promo codeSAMPLEat checkout to get it with FREEshipping.http://www.homemade-laundry-soap.com/shop/free-soap-sample/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've tried this before. Sample doesn't arrive.

The site hasn't been updated since 2013...and it looks like no one has received a sample...

This has been posted many times, no one has ever reported receiving it as littlemamarosie pointed out, and the website was launched in 2013, but not updated since then, as provigal posted. The direct link in the OP doesn't tell you the requirements, which I found elsewhere on the website, and where the sample link originates. http://www.homemade-laundry-soap.com/blog-2/ It was announced on the blog when the website was launched.

April 16 2013: Suds N- Shine will be offering free samples of its product! The qualification is simple, just follow the simple steps below and then place your order! That is all, the product will be delivered right to your door.

In order to qualify for this FREE offer, simply follow these easy steps:

* Visit and like Suds -N- Shine Facebook page
* Visit and like Bradshaw Consulting, Inc.s Facebook page
* Use the social media links below to share this page
* Follow Carmen Bradshaw on Twitter
* Follow Derrick Bradshaw on Twitter

Thank you for visiting Suds -N- Shine!

Note: There hasn't been any new blog posts after the launch and free sample ones. The blog post has a list of other freebies offered, the one for the free tee goes back to a website page that hasn't been updated since 2003, and the signup link hasn't been updated since 2000. The other freebie links are for old or dead offers for other companies they allegedly own. The whole thing looks mighty weird. I think it's safe to say that this offer belongs in the 'Fake Freebies' thread/list. A lot of companies selling products that may or may not exist, a lot of old freebies that are either dead, or don't come - too many hands in the cookie jar, with the cookie jar apparently empty. And domains that are 3, 14 & 17 years old? I think it's safe to say that this won't ever come.

When you visit the two FB pages, the one for the laundry soap was launched the same time the website was, April 2013. There haven't been any new posts on the wall since it's launch. The consulting FB page has had sporadic activity, but no interaction with vistors inquiring about them or their products.

signed up before and no dice

No sample.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017