• filter:

FREE Derma E Hydrating Day Cream Sample - 1st 8000 (New Offer)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get a FREE Derma E Hydrating Day Cream Sample! Sign up to be one of 8,000 to receive a sample of our Hydrating Day Cream. This fine, silky formula delivers the unmatched hydrating properties of nature’s moisture magnet, Hyaluronic Acid, and is also enriched with anti-aging antioxidants Green Tea, Vitamins C and E, and soothing Aloe.

(Source: Derma Facebook Page )

You are entering a giveaway, if you are among the 1st 8000, you will be notified if you won. All who enter before they reach 8000, will receive a free packet of Derma E Hydrating Day Cream. I've received a few of these packets over the years, usually enough for 2 or 3 applications.

You DO NOT need to like on FB or Instagram, liking is optional.

Note to mods: This is NOT a repost of https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1550964 This is a new product giveaway, for a completely different product - see FB source link above, it was posted on FB 2/10/2013. The other thread was for an earlier giveaway for the Firming Cream.  I was able to sign up for this, even though I had done the other.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks SweetClover.

rated:
Thank You!
I love trying things before I buy!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017