FREE I Support President Trump Sticker

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'll just post this before this thread has a chance to get silly. If you want to comment on this, it's only going to make it into the thread if it's not a political comment.

thnx

No thanks

Bad deal

THANK YOU....good Deal..

No thanks

Be prepared to be inundated with fundraising appeals. All these stickers put you on an almost daily email list, so use a spam address.

THANK YOU!

anonguy said:   Be prepared to be inundated with fundraising appeals. All these stickers put you on an almost daily email list, so use a spam address.
  I can see some good ways to make money here. Set up a pro (or anti) Trump site, send out some free stickers and fundraising emails, then rake in the donations...for yourself.
There must be a whole industry of scammers trying this trick by now.

Reminder we are a deal site. Our discussion needs to stick to the deal. Yes, this is a political item, but it is still a deal.

News flash: ANY freebie you get online gets you an onslaught of unwanted email. Southwestern Airlines is one of the biggest
junk emails I get daily all because I signed up for a lousy 100 points from Coke Rewards. IHOP is running neck and neck with Southwestern though. All because I wanted a free meal...<sigh>

Big Thanks

Wonderful! Thank-you!

Thanks! Great freebie! Believe me!

Great! Again, thanks.

Thank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017