FREE Subs to Bon App?tit, Allure, AutoWeek, Glamour, GQ, ESPN, Mags & More RG

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

muchas gracias!

Not to be picky, but i went through the survey to get the free sub. to ESPN. The problem is that the survey gives you $20 rewards and ESPN is $27 so I couldn't get it. For what it's worth, the majority of mags are under $20, but not ESPN for those interested.

I presume that "RG" in your title means "Rewards Gold" and this is simply "Rewards Survey".

adet0303 said:   Not to be picky, but i went through the survey to get the free sub. to ESPN. The problem is that the survey gives you $20 rewards and ESPN is $27 so I couldn't get it. For what it's worth, the majority of mags are under $20, but not ESPN for those interested.

Wish I could give you some of my earned points ($1237). RS sends a chance for a new survey nearly every week so it only takes ~3wks to get enough points to get any mag you want. Plus you can send subs to other addresses, so you can send subs to family/friends/neighbors. Additionally you "might" be helping to keep print media alive. JMO

The usual freebie mags with a couple dozen to select from. I was torn between Bon Appetit and Time. 

I chose TIME magazine this morning.

Some of the "free" magazines on https://rewardsurvey.com/ now require a $.99 processing fee. (e.g., bon appetit, Allure, Glamour, Wired, Afar, ESPN).

I SAW THAT!    Wish they would've increased the amount of rewards needed for each sub and kept it free instead of trying to go after your bank number (the real reason of the charge, just like the $2 offers on their page...). If Time Magazines keeps doing this I'll get off the program (have > "$1800" of rewards 'cause there are not enough new magazines to put it on...).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017