• filter:

FREE Bayer Aspirin Keychain (To carry aspirin in)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
To get a FREE Bayer Aspirin Keychain to carry aspirin in. Scroll down or click where it says ‘Take the Pledge and click the ‘I Pledge’ button to sign up to receive a free Bayer Aspririn Keychain to keep your aspirin with you! 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
DANKE SCHOEN!

rated:
Cool...thanks.

rated:
My keys stay in my pocket for hours. Not good for aspirin.

rated:
Good for keeping in the car , thx op !

rated:
You have to read all the crap some Geek decided ...forget it.

rated:
belgique said:   You have to read all the crap some Geek decided ...forget it.

First of all, no you don't.   I filled out the form, printed a coupon, and then decided to go back and read the "crap" because I thought it might contain some useful information - and it did.

rated:
thanks.

rated:
belgique said:   You have to read all the crap some Geek decided ...forget it.

If you followed the instructions in the OP, there was NO 'crap' that you had to read. Click* or scroll, click* & fill, click, you're done in 30 seconds or less (If you have a form filler, which is automatic in CHROME).

*Take pledge

rated:
In for one, but it didn't say anything about the free carrier. I've had a heart attack and this will be good for a couple aspirin and a couple of my nitro pills. I hope I get it.

rated:
It worked as easy as sweetclover said, scroll & click, no stuff to read. at this point it's dead, page says offer ended.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017