FREE ZIPPO LIGHTER FROM L&M Tobacco

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Zippo from L&M

www.lm.com/lm/ 

Got an email saying my Zippo had shipped, fyi...

Lighter arrived today, these make great gifts. Enjoy everyone!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
How do I get some lighters

anthonyjeffersonsro (Mar. 31, 2017 @ 4:56a) |

Virgil27 (Mar. 31, 2017 @ 10:23p) |

received mine in the mail the other day.

arlinda (Apr. 01, 2017 @ 1:50p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Repeatedly asked if I have lived at another address in past year. I have lived at this address for 18yrs

looks like a good offer, however, any site that ask for mail address and birthday is opening you up for identity theft.. off topic, still a nice freebie.

I got one for me and the wife. Thanks

How would you receive something in the mail without providing shipping address?

memethegreat said:   looks like a good offer, however, any site that ask for mail address and birthday is opening you up for identity theft.. off topic, still a nice freebie.
  Don't use the real date?

worked for me. i don't smoke though. HA!

memethegreat said:   looks like a good offer, however, any site that ask for mail address and birthday is opening you up for identity theft.. off topic, still a nice freebie.

This is a tobacco site, you HAVE to be old enough to smoke. Also you HAVE to give a mailing address to receive anything delivered. Overly paranoid????

Got it. Thinking of opening a Zippo shop:

Got it. Thanks OP.

Got mine Thanks

says it could not verify my age ??
called the phone # and we were still having probs cuzz it's phillip morris website,which i already have an acct..rep said she'll send lighter out

Nailed It ... TY !!!

jerryhigg said:   Free Zippo from L&M

www.lm.com/lm/

Another smoking deal .  Thankyou Mr. Jerry.

Got one and I love the product as well. Thanks for the post.

Thanks OP in 4 one..

Thanks op.

Got it thanks, have received Zippos from this site before.

Thanks OP.

Thanks!

Thanks... N41
I was going to post this the other day when I saw it, but the form was having issues with the link redirecting to coupons only.... no lighter, and then I got sidetracked with way too many hours at work. 
Glad you found it and reminded me! 

I've gotten about a half dozen free Zippos now

thanks, I am in for one.

received an email that mine had shipped.

Got mine in the mail yesterday.  Puts me one step closer to my dream of opening my own Zippo Shop.

I received the email telling me it shipped the other day. This too will be like my 9th zippo , mostly the plain silver colored ones

still working thanks

All gone, missed out on the free lighter! 

You have to go to the link in the OP (First Post) and sign up there.  DO NOT give out your personal info on an open forum.  Also the offer has already expired

got mine in the mail yest

How do I get some lighters

FMB1 said:   

You have to go to the link in the OP (First Post) and sign up there.  DO NOT give out your personal info on an open forum.  Also the offer has already expired

received mine in the mail the other day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017