Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free Sample Lotion
Disclaimer
http://allgoodproducts.com/free-sample-lotion/ 

To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.  Your free sample coupon code will be e-mailed to you.

Member Summary
Finally got the sample coupon code, then the website said this:  The coupon code you entered has already expired so it can't be used.   
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

completed the subscription process.

sample coupon code will be e-mailed when?

Finally got the sample coupon code and it said this:  The coupon code you entered has already expired so it can't be used.

I did this offer last week and received the sample today. The sample had opened and soaked the envelope and a few other things in my mailbox as well.

anticlawson said:   I did this offer last week and received the sample today. The sample had opened and soaked the envelope and a few other things in my mailbox as well.
  So your saying it was a "slick deal"? 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017