• filter:

Free Full Size Menís Axe, Dove, Degree Deodorant, Shampoo or Body Wash - 12 States

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Must select an age from 13-49
Valid in CA, CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, and WA only
Only the Dove Dry Spray or Degree Dry Spray are full size samples

https://prequalify.safeprocessing.com/

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
GET EXCITED, YOUR FREE SAMPLE IS ON ITS WAY! A confirmation email will be sent to you once your sample is on its way. Yo... (more)

MrVietnam (Apr. 02, 2017 @ 1:26p) |

AXE 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner (3 oz.) no longer available.

falconcrest (Apr. 02, 2017 @ 6:08p) |

Just got in PA

TinyToe (Apr. 02, 2017 @ 9:24p) |

NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL STATES!!!
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'm in Maine and got this:

JUST MISSED!
Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.

rated:
bookreader54321 said:   I'm in Maine and got this:

JUST MISSED!
Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.

† Same in CA and NY (I have outgoing connections from both states at work)

rated:
Got it a few minutes ago in PA.

rated:
No TX yet

rated:
From CT.

JUST MISSED!
Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.

rated:

rated:
burkotron5k said:   Actual URL: https://prequalify.safeprocessing.com/?utm_source=CCG1003
† worked

rated:
burkotron5k said:   Actual URL: https://prequalify.safeprocessing.com/?utm_source=CCG1003
† Thanks! Link worked.†

rated:
Same - just missed.

rated:
Worked for me.
Thanks!

rated:
I'm in New York
and got this:

JUST MISSED!
Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.
reply
quote
top
bottom

rated:
Sample size now

rated:
mrtvik said:   I'm in New York
and got this:

JUST MISSED!
Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.
reply
quote
top
bottom

† Use the link in burkotron5k message (5 messages previous from yours)

rated:
That URL worked. I scored one.

Thank you

rated:
This offer is apparently good only in the following states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Washington and Oregon

rated:
Thanks

rated:
aurelius32 said:   This offer is apparently good only in the following states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Washington and Oregon
††That's in the original post.

rated:
Did you get confirmation email? I didn't.

rated:
daiquiri said:   Did you get confirmation email? I didn't.


A confirmation email will be sent to you once your sample is on its way. You should receive the email in about two weeks or less. While you wait, enjoy some hoops!

rated:
I'm in NJ and it said "just missed" on my phone

Will try from desktop PC later

rated:
Update - link Here on FW isn't working

Found link on another site and it worked!

rated:
link worked and got it for CT - thanks!

rated:
Ohio is not on the list but says my state in unavailable

rated:
"Full size sample" = 3 oz.

rated:
just worked for NY. got it.

rated:
From CA. In for a sample. Yeah!

rated:
The direct URL worked... In for both!

rated:
""Full size sample" = 3 oz."

IIRC, the size of Unilever's FULL-SIZED dry-spray antiperspirants is 3.8 fl oz. (they have the older chlorohydrate 'cause FDA won't allow aerosols or creams with zirconium).

You may thought they were bigger. The other products offered are indeed the travel-size samples you can buy in most pharmacies.

rated:
Thanks op and the corrected link!

rated:
NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES!!!

rated:
falconcrest said:   NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES!!!
†Not anymore: Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
falconcrest said:   NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES!!!
†Not anymore: Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.

Mr V..... try clicking the link below, or the one towards the middle of this thread
https://www.unileverhomecourt.com/?ccid=9000075930&utm_source=CCG1003&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

This went thru just fine for us last night, and the form is there right now. †
The OP link is dead. †

rated:
KCQT said:   
MrVietnam said:   
falconcrest said:   NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES!!!
†Not anymore: Sorry, your state does not qualify for this order.

Mr V..... try clicking the link below, or the one towards the middle of this thread
https://www.unileverhomecourt.com/?ccid=9000075930&utm_source=CCG1003&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

This went thru just fine for us last night, and the form is there right now. †
The OP link is dead. †

GET EXCITED, YOUR FREE SAMPLE IS ON ITS WAY! A confirmation email will be sent to you once your sample is on its way. You should receive the email in about two weeks or less. While you wait, enjoy some hoops!

Thanks so much for the information. I was finally able to submit for my free sample.

rated:
AXE 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner (3 oz.) no longer available.

rated:
Just got in PA

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017