FREE Gift from Adult Swim

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click the "Apply Now" button and fill out the form. 

Note that this site is supposed to mimic a computer form the 1990's, so you'll see a lot of 'pop-up' ads that you'll need to close in order to fill out the form. Note that some of the ads are very inappropriate. It does not mention what the gift will be. Think of it as a game - Who is faster you or the computer.

http://www.adultswim.com/giveaway/hell/ 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A tip, hold down the Shift key while typing your information and the pop ups are blocked. Doesn't work for numbers because you have to release the shift key, but was able to finish it in under 2 minutes with minimal pop ups.

Can copy/paste each field from notepad or something, much faster, especially on email.

Only asked for name and email.

Is it even worth it

It looks like the "gift" is a link to the YouTube video promoting a new series on the network. Nevertheless, I thought the pop-ups were kind of clever, and a couple were rather humorous.

My only complaint is that the animated fire background made the cursor unstable.

"boobies boobies boobies!" hahaha!

that was hell. wtf is the gift anyways ?

Kymberleigh said:   It looks like the "gift" is a link to the YouTube video promoting a new series on the network.

Thanks for sharing.  Glad I didn't spend more time on this then. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017