• filter:

FREE 6 Hour Sleep Sample Bottle

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.6hoursleep.com/freesample/ 

​They will send you a verification email with a code inside that you must enter on their confirmation page.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No email after an hour. Does this stuff work? Most of the Amazon reviews are fake.

rated:
No email after several hours and a few resend code requests.

rated:
I went thru their contact page & emailed them for samples & coupons!
​Thx OP!

rated:
7+ hours and still no confirm email code

rated:
It started asking for my credit card info so I just exited.

rated:
I verified with my cell number and I got it instantly! This was around 1pm before the offer became so public though.

rated:
Where do I get it works I buy a lot

rated:
I wont get ×××× huh thx everyone

rated:
I also had trouble getting the verification code through email but it worked perfectly by text message

rated:
I just received the following email:

Hello!

Thank you very much for requesting a sample of 6 Hour Sleep!

We truly value our customers and would like to be completely transparent with our audiences. With that said, last week we received a large influx of orders as our sample link was hacked and posted on multiple freebie sites. While a sample bottle of 6 Hour Sleep is free, these third party sites did not mention shipping and handling ($2.75) is additional.

We would absolutely love to offer free shipping but simply unable to do so at this time. Again, we thank you for understanding and hope you are stilling willing to give 6 Hour Sleep a shot so you can achieve a good night’s sleep using a drug free alternative!

Please click on the link below if you would like to place an order for a free sample $2.75 for shipping and handling.

Free Sample

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017