• filter:

FREE Subscription to DR OZ The Good Life and More RB

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.rewardbee.com/surveys/single/trafficjamlove01?
COSMOPOLITAN, BON APPETIT, VANITY FAIR, DR OZ ‘THE GOOD LIFE’, Entertainment Weekly, HARPER’S BAZAAR, INSTYLE, ESSENCE, SEVENTEEN, GQ, WOMAN’S DAY, and STAR MAGAZINE (DIGITAL).

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'm seeing a completely different list of magazines than those listed.

rated:
slader said:   I'm seeing a completely different list of magazines than those listed.

As Demi said to Patrick, DITTO!

rated:
You have to do a couple of surveys. In about 5min I had over $150 in credits. Different surveys pop up different mags. If you hit "save for later" after a survey, the whole list comes up when you click on redeem.

rated:
gisele2828 said:   You have to do a couple of surveys. In about 5min I had over $150 in credits. Different surveys pop up different mags. If you hit "save for later" after a survey, the whole list comes up when you click on redeem.

DANKE SCHOEN!!!

rated:
How do you do this if you already have an account?

rated:
Did you BOOKMARKED the webpage? You should for any page you're going to follow in the future...

rated:
Even having it bookmarked it asks me each time to sign up even though it welcomes me back. Odd.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017