**Dead** FREE Roll of Viva Vantage or Viva Towels

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems to be just the "Contact Us" page.  Nothing about freebies that I see...

Connman said:   Seems to be just the "Contact Us" page.  Nothing about freebies that I see...

There was a signup, I even had a confirmation message. It appears it's dead now, and the link now goes to the contact form instead of the signup one.

I remember this offer before and as I suspected -

WE MADE A MESS AND WE’RE WORKING ON THE CLEAN UP! An outdated offer form was recently posted in error on this page referencing a free roll of towels. Once we realized the mistake, it was removed. Your interest in Viva towels is appreciated and we are sorry for any inconvenience.​

Heads up! Keep an eye on your snail mail! Kimberly-Clark, the makers of Viva, are sending apology letters to anyone who signed up for the free towel offer. Enclosed is a $2 off coupon on any size of Viva towels. Many stores sell singles under $2, so you could redeem it on a single roll. Or use it towards a good deal on a multi-pack. White #10 business envie from Kimberly-Clark, don't discard it as junk.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017