Free Phone wallet from Black and Mild

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.blackandmild.com/gconnect/login_input.action 

Enter their new contest and it should come up automatically.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks MrsG

thank you

thanks.

This is what you get...I was born in 1956

Your Information Cannot Be Verified
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our system can't confirm your age. Feel free to call 1-888-878-4562 to talk with a Black & Mild representative about registering for this site.

belgique said:   I have seen many offers from chewing and other tobacco firms...they send you nothing but slick ads to buy their cancer products to your mailbox.
  I've gotten everything I've ever ordered, won or gotten as a free gift or offer from all different companies. My offer popped up when I signed in.

belgique said:   I have seen many offers from chewing and other tobacco firms...they send you nothing but slick ads to buy their cancer products to your mailbox.

They have built-in pessimism testers - so that leaves more for the rest of us - thank you.

I don't see nothing for a contest

In the middle of the page, it says find your sweets spot. Click the arrow. 

Thank you.

Thanks OP!

Is this a stick on card pocket?

bobley said:   Is this a stick on card pocket?
Looks like a card pocket

Unfortunately, we're all out of phone wallets

i received mine yesterday.

Looks more like a credit card holder.

Got mine and if it's a phone wallet then I'm SOL cause ain't no way my phone will fit in that.

mary1960 said:   Got mine and if it's a phone wallet then I'm SOL cause ain't no way my phone will fit in that.
  same LOL not even the original bama phone would fit .... now i won the car steering wheel covers (mysteriously) but have no car guess someone else is getting lucky...

No more left

It's actually a nifty little gadget.
It IS a card holder; that's true, and sticks to the back of any smartphone with heavy duty 3M stickum. It comfortably holds a drivers licence and two credit cards, and at first I didn't think I'd like it but I'm really kind of enjoying mine. When I jog every day, I have what I need in one place at my fingertips. I'm all about less clutter!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017