• filter:

Panera - Free bagel everyday this month - YMMV

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Check your emails/accounts. Present your MyPanera card each day to redeem your reward for a free daily bagel in April in a participating bakery-cafe, online or through our mobile app, where available. Limit one bagel per day. Offer is eligible on same day ordering only. Spreads not included. Cannot be redeemed for other bakery items or bulk bagel packs. While supplies last. Offer expires 4/30/2017. This month your bagel is free every day. 

If you missed the email, check your Panera card to see if the reward is loaded automatically already.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nada, wonder if I can still get it in store?

rated:
My location has new kiosks and I've been getting a free coffee or cookie with each of my free bagels!

rated:
my card showed the offer on my dashboard page but at store was told didnt have it so they said print out page and bring it back to prove it is a reward

rated:
Didn't get the email, but the promo is on my account. I'll print a screenshot and give it a try.

rated:
I don't have this now but have in the past. Here is a tip to those of you that have it now or get it in the future:
On the days you will not be near a Panera (for me I work right by one but never go on the weekends) you can still order your free bagel online but for a future pick up day.
There were several Mondays that I had three bagels waiting for me so I could share with family and friends.

rated:
SaabStory said:   I don't have this now but have in the past. Here is a tip to those of you that have it now or get it in the future:
On the days you will not be near a Panera (for me I work right by one but never go on the weekends) you can still order your free bagel online but for a future pick up day.
There were several Mondays that I had three bagels waiting for me so I could share with family and friends.

Wish I had thought to try ordering online ... I have this on my card this month and have only been able to get there one time and the month is nearly half over.

Thanks for the tip!

rated:
It's may 1st

Check your account

rated:
BillyJoel said:   My location has new kiosks and I've been getting a free coffee or cookie with each of my free bagels!

Coupon?

rated:
tuskers said:   It's may 1st

Check your account

I checked mine.  There seems to be nothing.  Then again I only go when there's something free in my account.  

rated:
We had it last month and used it almost all the days but the idea to order ahead is a wonderful one for the next time this thing happens. BTW I love their french toast bagel

rated:
they blocked the order ahead for another day option starting today. it can now be redeemed only for same day orders.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017