• filter:

***Possibly Dead*** FREE Box of Sandwich Bros. Pita Pocket Sandwiches

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get a FREE Box of Sandwich Bros. Pita Pocket Sandwiches! – Fill your information to get your FREE Sample box of Sandwich Bros. They will mail a postcard with your Free Product coupon. 

Offer starts April 1, 2017 at 12:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends April 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM Central Time, or when supplies are exhausted (approximately 10,000), whichever occurs first (“Offer Period”). ‘

ETA: One person posted getting a 'limit reached' message, but a few posted TY's after, so this may be dead. I get the signup form still with 3 different browsers. YMMV.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just changed to $1 off.

rated:
Atariman56 said:   Just changed to $1 off.
Hmm... odd..... I just completed the form with no problems.  It never even mentioned a $1.00 off coupon.
Thanks SC!

rated:
I just got it for free. No mention of coupon. Signed up a family member also.

rated:
Thank you. In for one with no problem.Site is slow but that's all.

rated:
Required me to "Opt-in" to one of their Newsletters, but aside from that and being a bit slow, no problem!  Thanks, OP!

Select Your Product Interests*

  •  Opt-in for Sandwich Bros Newsletter
  •  Opt-in for Kangaroo Breads Newsletter

Privacy Policy 

This field is required.

rated:
Atariman56 said:   Just changed to $1 off.Equal deals for Monkeys!

rated:
Atariman56 said:   Just changed to $1 off.
  Maybe you live in an area where they're not currently distributed?

rated:
BlackMorrighan said:   
Atariman56 said:   Just changed to $1 off.
  Maybe you live in an area where they're not currently distributed?

  
Or an area subject to laws making the simian ineligible. From the terms: "Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws." & "Void where prohibited by law." Otherwise, it's eligible to all US residents.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
BlackMorrighan said:   
Atariman56 said:   Just changed to $1 off.
  Maybe you live in an area where they're not currently distributed?

  
Or an area subject to laws making the simian ineligible. From the terms: "Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws." & "Void where prohibited by law." Otherwise, it's eligible to all US residents.

  
That's a good thought.  There are some areas where free samples cannot be given by way of vendor coupons redeemed in retail stores.

But the page loads with the free offer.  I'd like to know if the OP got that page and it changed to "$1.00 off" as the form was being filled out (which would lend credence to the theory of local laws) or if it came up that way in the first place (in which case their website has some way of knowing where you are browsing from ... IP address maybe).

rated:
Kymberleigh said:   
SweetClover said:   
BlackMorrighan said:   
Atariman56 said:   Just changed to $1 off.
  Maybe you live in an area where they're not currently distributed?

  
Or an area subject to laws making the simian ineligible. From the terms: "Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws." & "Void where prohibited by law." Otherwise, it's eligible to all US residents.

  
That's a good thought.  There are some areas where free samples cannot be given by way of vendor coupons redeemed in retail stores.

But the page loads with the free offer.  I'd like to know if the OP got that page and it changed to "$1.00 off" as the form was being filled out (which would lend credence to the theory of local laws) or if it came up that way in the first place (in which case their website has some way of knowing where you are browsing from ... IP address maybe).

  
Having seen this happen before, I'm going to hazard a guess that when he submitted the form, he was offered the $1 off, instead of the message confirming a postcard redeemable on a free box, will be sent. They tend to go by location, and they would know location once you submit the form. It's seems Atariman is the only one reporting, who was offered a savings coupon instead of the freebie.

rated:
Last year they offered a coupon via some Wisconsin TV show...the offer went viral, but they sent coupons to all who requested, as I remember...

rated:
Uh oh! Thank you so much for showing an interest in our FREE coupon Tasty offer. Unfortunately, this promotion has reached its limit at 10,000 coupons redeemed.

rated:
Got this the last time they offered it. Product was excellent and the coupon was worth over $5.

rated:
Thank You!

rated:
Thanks SweetClover.

rated:
provigal said:   Last year they offered a coupon via some Wisconsin TV show...the offer went viral, but they sent coupons to all who requested, as I remember...
 
Yes. I was the one who provided that info. Coupons were sent to anyone who signed up prior to adding "Wisconsin Only" to the sign-up page.  

rated:
pdfc said:   Uh oh! Thank you so much for showing an interest in our FREE coupon Tasty offer. Unfortunately, this promotion has reached its limit at 10,000 coupons redeemed.
  
Where/when did you see this? Form still shows up for me on 3 different browsers. Was it after you tried signing up?

A few posted TY's after, and never mentioned this. I edited title, just in case. If anybody can confirm getting same message, and when, I will change edit.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
pdfc said:   Uh oh! Thank you so much for showing an interest in our FREE coupon Tasty offer. Unfortunately, this promotion has reached its limit at 10,000 coupons redeemed.
  
Where/when did you see this? Form still shows up for me on 3 different browsers. Was it after you tried signing up?

A few posted TY's after, and never mentioned this. I edited title, just in case. If anybody can confirm getting same message, and when, I will change edit.
 

  I just had my neighbor test it out and the form went through fine; nothing about it being dead.  I haven't received anything via email to the contrary... yet, so still holding out hope that we got in on time.

rated:
Just tried it about 30min ago - went thru fine and no email to the contrary.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017