• filter:

FREE HydroMassages 4/15-4/22

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.hydromassage.com/taxday.cfm 

Locator  Call for appointment if your location is NOT a Planet Fitness.  Otherwise, download and print the coupon and bring in to redeem your massage.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can I use the coupon even if not a Planet Fitness Member?

rated:
I'm betting the free massage is a way to get people to become members. What better way to create a captive audience than sell you something while you have your clothes off....

rated:
I get the joke.  Just a note:  Most people leave their clothes on.  At least at my local PF, the beds are "Around a corner"  with no doors or privacy curtain.   The closest bed(s) , have persons walking by to get to the other beds.  The last bed could be considered somewhat private,  although there is still no door or curtain.  -  I.e.  Don't expect "Happy Ending"  to be included in your free massage.

A good massage, and I see fitness attire having no impact on the quality of massage.  

FYI:   I used this machine a couple years ago.  There was a free week while I was a member there. -  I have not been during this promotion.  Based on the wording on the coupon I see no need to be a member.   I plan to print and stop by this week.  I want to check out the new facility anyways.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017