• filter:

FREE Samples From SampleSource -Spring Samples (All Gone)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get FREE Samples From SampleSource – Login or register an account and complete a short survey to request a box of FREE Samples from SampleSource! The samples you will be offered depend on your survey answers. Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served 

Short survey, then you get to pick. I was offered a Clairol Root Touch Up kit, Quest Bar, Method detergent, Replens/Refresh product, Some kind of organic fruit gummies. Offers vary depending on survey answers.

ETA: I just realized that I wasn't asked for color for the root touch up kit, wonder if they're sending a coupon for a free full-size box? Anybody else get offered this?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks SweetClover.

rated:
Thanks OP! I was hoping for the gummies but ended up getting lube instead.

rated:
Thank you

rated:
DANKE SCHOEN!!!

rated:
Thanks! Can't wait to see when this comes!!

rated:
SOLD OUT!

rated:
I got the email letting me know, so I got one this time! Thank You!

rated:
i also got an email and i am getting 5 samples.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017