Free Bottle of Nestea - Mailed Coupon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This coupon was a major success at making sure I never buy a Nestea product. I looked at several stores. 2 of them even ... (more)

soapbarstrat (Aug. 02, 2017 @ 9:01p) |

thanks,dear!

danllywu (Aug. 03, 2017 @ 3:36a) |

Would love one, thank you

jasjodijes (Aug. 06, 2017 @ 11:24p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for one, thank you.

rated:
thanks, i am in for one also.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks! Just bought some. It will be nice to have a coupon for next time.

rated:
Awesome, thank you!!

rated:
Thanks for the coupon.

rated:
After providing your contact information, you will receive a coupon in the mail 4-6 weeks after we've verified your postal address
Coupon valid for either one (1) NESTEAź Iced Tea 18.5 oz or 23 oz bottle, or Save $1.79 on any one (1) NESTEAź Iced Tea .5L 6 pack or 24 pack at participating retailers
Offer expires the earlier of 6/19/17 or when supplies are depleted. Coupon expires 7/31/17. LIMIT: one (1) coupon per household. Coupon good only on product sizes and varieties indicated. Coupon void if altered, copied, sold, purchased, transferred, exchanged or where prohibited or restricted by law. See coupon for additional terms and conditions.

rated:
thanks

rated:
thank you

rated:
received my coupon in the mail today.

rated:
Actually having trouble find this in store

rated:
Got the coupon. More than two months before expiration, so plenty of time to find it in a store.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
Anyone know where I can find an individual bottle of Nestea? I cam't seem to find this anywhere .

rated:
In for one, thanks OP! Hope I can find a single Nestea bottle

rated:
I found the single Nestea at one of the larger Kroger stores. (Out here in CA, that's Ralphs or Food4Less ... if you go to the Kroger website you can see what name they do business under in your area.)

rated:
This is still active

rated:
cool👍

rated:
No huge deal, but I live in California and I redeemed my coupon at Ralphs (Kroger) on a 23 ounce bottle of peach Nestea. Instead of the register charging 5 cents for the CRV it charged 10 cents, even though for bottles less than 24 ounces the CRV is only 5 cents.

rated:
Still active

rated:
tuskers said:   Still active
Not sure what you mean. The offer seems to have expired, clicking the link in the OP directs to a product info page but says nothing about getting a coupon. If you did get the coupon but have not yet redeemed it, hurry. The expiration date is 7/31.

This is going to waste for me. Product oddly unavailable near me in a suburb of Chicago.

rated:
I have not been able to find this product anywhere in NYC.  I tried several supermarkets and drug stores.  And the coupon expires in a few days.  Oh well...

rated:
dkong said:   I have not been able to find this product anywhere in NYC.  I tried several supermarkets and drug stores.  And the coupon expires in a few days.  Oh well...
  I located availability through their website. It showed me a couple of Safeways that carried it because not all Safeways did.

rated:
this worked for me and i was able to buy the tea at a discounted price for the kind i really enjoy but can not get locally

rated:
Could not find the 18.5 ounce size ANYWHERE locally. No wonder they gave them away, LOL.........

rated:
yoregano said:   
tuskers said:   Still active
Not sure what you mean. The offer seems to have expired, clicking the link in the OP directs to a product info page but says nothing about getting a coupon. If you did get the coupon but have not yet redeemed it, hurry. The expiration date is 7/31.

This is going to waste for me. Product oddly unavailable near me in a suburb of Chicago.

If it was active, it's definitely not anymore.  
The only place I could locate this where I am in the Midwest, was at Hy-Vee.  We redeemed them on the 6 packs when they were on sale 2 for $6.  With coupon(s) it made them $1.21 per 6-pack., or 20 cents a bottle.  

rated:
i called Nestea. They said, Dollar General and Meijer sold them. I couldn't find Nestea at Meijer and when I went to Pick N Save (now owned by Kroger) they only had one six pack left and didn't carry the singles.

rated:
i called Nestea. They said, Dollar General and Meijer sold them. I couldn't find Nestea at Meijer and when I went to Pick N Save (now owned by Kroger) they only had one six pack left and didn't carry the singles.

rated:
This coupon was a major success at making sure I never buy a Nestea product. I looked at several stores. 2 of them even had other Nestea products, but not this one.

rated:
thanks,dear!

rated:
Would love one, thank you

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017