Free Dove Shampoo Conditioner & Dry Spray Deodorant

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I keep getting the following error:
ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

This distribution is not configured to allow the HTTP request method that was used for this request. The distribution supports only cachable requests.

rated:
Worked for me, thanks OP! BTW, the deodorant is full-size, but it's a coupon, and it's good on ladies or men's. Previously, when Walmart partnered with SmartSource, they mailed the actual product. This SmartSource freebie is by Rite Aid .

rated:
Won't load

rated:
worked for me!! Thanks

rated:
Worked just fine for me!

rated:
Worked for me. Thanks!

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Dead? Getting a blank page. Tried chrome and IE

rated:
rsuaver said:   Dead? Getting a blank page. Tried chrome and IE

Looks like it, doesn't go to SmartSource signup link, says "null". If this is anything like the Walmart ones, it may revive itself. I'd suggest checking tomorrow.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017