Free Aluminum Water Bottle - Marlboro

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.marlboro.com/Login or register first
Go to the link below and enter the Team Marlboro Undivided Contest
https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/team-marlboroGet a Free Aluminum Water Bottle from Marlboro 

Member Summary

. (493.17kB)
Thanks fivetalents
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Picked one up.

rated:
got it thanks!

rated:
I'm having the toughest time trying to submit my essay. Any pointers? Tried clearing cache and two different browsers + a private window.

rated:
I've logged in, selected a couple trips and wrote a couple decent paragraphs. I've accepted the terms, but I'm unable to submit the entry. Clicking on the "Submit" box goes nowhere. Nothing happens. I can change the trip selections, edit my essay, etc. However I can't submit the entry.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using explorer on Windows 10.

rated:
My essay wouldn't submit & aluminum is not worth trying to write another one! BOO!

rated:
acefuture said:   I've logged in, selected a couple trips and wrote a couple decent paragraphs. I've accepted the terms, but I'm unable to submit the entry. Clicking on the "Submit" box goes nowhere. Nothing happens. I can change the trip selections, edit my essay, etc. However I can't submit the entry.

Yes.  On Chrome.

rated:
cows123 said:   
acefuture said:   I've logged in, selected a couple trips and wrote a couple decent paragraphs. I've accepted the terms, but I'm unable to submit the entry. Clicking on the "Submit" box goes nowhere. Nothing happens. I can change the trip selections, edit my essay, etc. However I can't submit the entry.

Yes.  On Chrome.

Yep, on Chrome and Safari. Incognito isn't working either. I'm going to try again tomorrow. 

rated:
Worked on IE 5 minutes agoI logged in first, then staying logged in, I went and clicked on the link I posted, new window, offer available

I just submitted one sentence, interested in the free bottle not possibly winning a trip
One sentence worked great, got the bottle

rated:
no go with chrome. worked on ie. ymmv.

rated:
Got one Thanks

rated:
No go in Chrome OR Edge, so I hammered out an email to them.  They're pretty good about fixing stuff like this as long as I/we let them know.  

rated:
the submit issue is so retarded. Didn't work on Firefox or Chrome.

rated:
same here. i sent them an email about the submit button issue. i have tried for 2 days and not sure what the problem is with the button. UPDATE: i got the submit button to work and wouldn't you know it, all gifts have been claimed.

rated:
It seems to be working fine now (on Chrome v57). There is the usual "I agree to all conditions etc" button just to the left of the Submit button that needs clicking before submitting.

rated:
same with me....screw them

rated:
THANK YOU.YOUR ENTRY HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.All the free gifts have been claimed, but you’ve been entered for a spot on a Trail Crew. Winners will be notified by email.

rated:
arlinda said:   same here. i sent them an email about the submit button issue. i have tried for 2 days and not sure what the problem is with the button. UPDATE: i got the submit button to work and wouldn't you know it, all gifts have been claimed.
Me too...Uh, I don't think so Marlboro.  You're going to tell me to "claim" something, show me a picture of said item TO be claimed, jump me through all of the hoops and have me write and essay (which I must admit was a pretty dam good one), and THEN not have the item available when I go to do so? Then you'll need to be replacing it with something else, if nothing else... just for the headache this has caused and the time I wasted in trying.  It's not even for the cheap aluminum bottle at this point, but more so for the principle of the whole mess of you [Marlboro], for dropping the ball on this one.   

rated:
too late for free gift.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017