• filter:

Free Sample of Comme des Garcons Blackpepper Fragrance

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.comme-des-garcons-parfum.com/blackpepper/

Watch the 4 different chapters to claim your free sample.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nothing comes up but a half gray & white screen??

rated:
I didn't post this because I didn't know how to make it work. If you, the OP, knows what to do , post it for us, otherwise have it removed.

rated:
"Comme les garçons" is apparently a Japanese fragrance for young men (garçons).". It's incredibly slow. After a bit a black-and-white screen saver, it comes up with a text (middle screen lower half). BTW I use an ad-blocker, so I'd guess if you can't see the text, you're missing some plug-in.

1. Click on the text : Click to experience the fragrance. Scroll down to journey through its episodes.
2. Scroll down and keep scrolling until it says "Hold down space bar to ... "
3. Hold down space bar until it says scroll down to next episode. and then hold left arrow.
4. Hold left arrow until it says scroll down to next episode. Drag and release all three rings. This one is weird, But I dragged and released until it worked.)
5. Scroll down to next episode. Make it flow by holding left click.

After a few minutes of screen save (running stream) I gave up, although I can see Request a Free Sample greyed out at the bottom of the screen. Total waste of time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017