• filter:

HULU Great TV streaming service - 45 days free

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
First 45 days free with signup CC required, exp 5/16/17.
www.hulu.com/start/bbb

For cord cutters looking for live TV channels, Sony & Sling offer more.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   First 45 days free with signup CC required, exp 5/16/17.
www.hulu.com/start/bbb 

do they really have live TV channels? I tried hulu two years ago, mostly shows with lots of ads, was actually disappointed. Didn't see any live TV channels, can you name some?

rated:
Penguinscanfly said:   
JiggleTheHandle said:   First 45 days free with signup CC required, exp 5/16/17.
www.hulu.com/start/bbb 

do they really have live TV channels? I tried hulu two years ago, mostly shows with lots of ads, was actually disappointed. Didn't see any live TV channels, can you name some?

Perhaps the poster didn't express himself as articulately as he could have, but what I got from it is if you want live TV channels then other services such as Sling are for you. Hulu does not offer live TV. Hulu does offer commercial free service but it costs an extra $4 a month.

EDIT: Take that back. Hulu will soon offer live TV service. It will likely cost $39.99 a month with ads and access to their on demand library of programs. More info about that here 

You can enter your e-mail address here for a chance to be selected to be one of their beta testers and to be e-mailed more information about their live TV service when it becomes available.

Cutting the cord and streaming is definitely the way to go. The cheapest cable TV package in my area is $75 a month.

rated:
is this for new customer only? I am an existing user.

rated:
TheDealMaker said:   is this for new customer only? I am an existing user.
 Offers like this are always for new members only. It is easy enough to be a new member even if you had Hulu in the past: just sign up with a different e-mail address and use a different credit card.

rated:

rated:
Nice. thanks.

rated:
on my new tv pretty much every service offers a free month. the only 1 that dont is netflix which offers 1 week. i dont think i am going to subscribe to any though still.... just get kodi stream from your pc etc. if you dont want or cant go that route you can get a box and run it on android etc.. they run from about $30-150 depending on hw specs. to me personally id rather do that then pay a bill... im not cutting a cord i am just never letting it envelop me to begin with. i will admit it is a bit tempting because most of these services are the few ways you can get HDR content right which imho is the future of tv. its just going to take a while for it all to get inline and get with the program ;p

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017