EAS Sports Nutrition AdvantEDGE Carb Control Shake Sample Free

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx, but page tells me " You don't have enough friends to participate  "  anyway besides getting more friends to get this sample?

worked for me...got only like 20-30 friends. Ask someone else to do it and send you a sample via "send to a friend"

It worked for me. I have 17 friends. "Thanks for taking the time to try something new/old. Your free sample will be on its way in no time, and you can expect it on your doorstep in up to 6 weeks."

I did try to modify the authority-access to my FB profile and it didn't like that: "Accept the permissions to participate
You must accept all permissions in order to send or claim offers on Sampler. Have any questions? Please contact us at support@thesamplerapp.com"

I then went into my settings in FB and modified the settings in there so the app can only see my friends list. That may have canceled out my sample; we'll see.

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017