• filter:

Chech Your eMails from Staples- Get a free cleaning product! up to $5 YMMV

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Offer valid in Staples® U.S. stores only while supplies last. Discount applies to regular-priced Cleaning and Breakroom items only. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Limit one Promotional Reward per customer, nontransferable. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Promotional Reward not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases, purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards or any other product or service or taxes, credit remittance, shipping charges, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, postage stamps, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, purchases made on staplesmobile.com, or purchases on third-party Web sites. Offer valid 5/4 - 5/13.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
how do i get emails from Staples? is there a web link for me to sign up for their email newsletters?

rated:
thanks, found it.

rated:
It helps to post the email subject line and date. I don't seem to get these offers.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017