Voting History
rated:
https://ubiome.com/radiolab  

check "one time purchase"
add to cart
Enter discount code RADIOLAB3 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, worked great.

Thank you!

This looks interesting, and amazingly they hadn't yet given away 3000 by late afternoon in California!

Got it! Thanks!

an $89 value given away as a free sample. the word, "wow," applies.

So you can see which bacteria are on your skin? Can someone explain the actual purpose of this?

Neat! Got mine, thanks.

Mine is on the way! It looks like that code will just take that amount off too, so you could apply it to the other more expensive tests for a discount

It looks as though you're offering to provide data to their research database: no personal value, except perhaps satisfying your curiosity.

From site: "uBiome Explorer Kits gives you access to state-of-the-art tools to learn more about your microbiome. Using advanced DNA sequencing building on research from the NIH Human Microbiome Project, we've perfected the technology to perform large-scale microbiome studies.
Researchers and citizen scientists are able to develop and execute their own independent studies with easy-to-use sampling kits interactive insights and comparisons tools using the world’s largest human microbiome data"

NO CC REQ!

Worked for me~!

This is super interesting. I just watched a documentary about our microbes Yeahhhh, science!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017