• filter:

Free Bag of De Wafelbakkers Pancakes -coupon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://coupon.qpleshq.com/pvkNGw86gD.html?print_token=MFGX6tyGF...

enter your email, then enter the code that they send you to get a printable coupon for a Free Bag of De Wafelbakkers Pancakes. Expires 12/31 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I get this:

This print link has expired!
Looks like you have clicked an expired print link.
Please go back to the original print page to print the coupon.

rated:
i get this yesterday thank you

rated:
i got the page that said the link has expired.

rated:
Thanks. Got mine after 8:50 PM CDT 5/4/17

rated:
Looks like if you use a smartphone, or anything beside a desktop or laptop, you get the "EXPIRED" message. I tried that earlier on my phone and got expired. On my laptop I'm looking at the login with email/facebook/google Try again.

rated:
I'm playing on a desktop computer and I'm getting the expired message, FMB1.

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   I'm playing on a desktop computer and I'm getting the expired message, FMB1.

Well I got another one last night 9/5/17 at ~9:00PM CDT on my laptop and both my phones got the "expired" message. So that was my best guess what the problem was. What browser are you using? I tried with IE and FF and both went thru to the login page. Also might be your OS. Or they just like mr best : )

rated:
FMB1: Bowing to you ! Thank you soooooo much ! I switched to IE and it worked !!

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   FMB1: Bowing to you ! Thank you soooooo much ! I switched to IE and it worked !!

de nada

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017