Free iOS and Android ezPDF Reader: PDF Reader, Annotator & Form Filler

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got it free from Amazon but always willing to switch to google play so the stupid app doesn't keep checking that the Amazon appstore is "present" before it will let you use the app. Thanks.

Just tried to install the iOS version on my iPhone, but got message saying "item not available in U.S. store."

famewolf said:   Got it free from Amazon but always willing to switch to google play so the stupid app doesn't keep checking that the Amazon appstore is "present" before it will let you use the app. Thanks.

Doesn't Google do the same thing by requiring the playstore app be installed before allowing you to run any of their apps? You can't even purchase Google apps from your computer like you can on Ama zon... you have to do it from a mobile device and that mobile device must first be registered to your Google account. I'm not defending Ama zon by any means... all of the app stores are way too proprietary/b-g brother-ish to me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017