• filter:

FREE USPS Informed Delivery Service

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Many areas of the country can now get Informed Delivery Service from the US Postal Service. It will send you images of your incoming mail each morning so you know what’s coming

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — May. 7, 2017 @ 9:42am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is a great "freebie" service. You will receive an email every morning of that day's mail minus the adverts. Really helpful if you live in an area where mail theft has become a problem.

rated:
This is awesome! I already get email/text alerts for deliveries, so the added featire of digital photos is great! My area only has pics of envelope sized packages available right now, but I'm sure as time progresses, they will increase the availability to larger ones that don't fit into the mailbox. Thank you for this alert...great find!!

rated:
sillyfemale said:   This is a great "freebie" service. You will receive an email every morning of that day's mail minus the adverts. Really helpful if you live in an area where mail theft has become a problem.
  "helpful if you live in an area where mail theft has become a problem." Or your letter carrier has his own agenda cause you complained that he leaves the mailbox door open and your mail gets soaking wet in the rain.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017