• filter:

FREE Estee Lauder Doublewear Liquid Foundation Makeup (10-Day Supply)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Visit Est?e Lauder at Nordstrom or call our online Beauty experts at 1-800-723-2889 for a free 10-day supply of Double Wear liquid foundation in your perfect shade.
See link, scroll down to the "Details and Care" section:?
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/estee-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-pla...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I called the 800 number. This offer is 24x7 365 so it is always an offer available. She patched me through to a store cosmetics EL salesperson who took my details. Prior to the call, I did need to go online and select the shade(s) I wanted. I selected my 1st choice and 2 others in case the 1st was not available. I've tried the last several years to shop exclusively cruelty free but since the offer is free and since CF doesn't always dole out freebies, I'll try it. I've never tried EL before.

rated:
I'm having trouble finding the form for my sample of foundation .please help ! I love these products.

rated:
wbarbarawilliams9 said:   I'm having trouble finding the form for my sample of foundation .please help ! I love these products.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017