Free 2-Week SiriusXM May 17-30th

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They have hundreds of thousands of non-renewals.....they have the most obnoxious commercials on the talk stations...that include 4 foxnews, patriot and similar...worst than AM radio and FM radio and people say "I'm paying for this?"

rated:
you MUST cancel by calling. using a prepaid or one time CC will not work.

and you will get worked over by people who learn how to put pressure on you by selling timeshares.....

you have been warned.......

rated:
The phone call to Sirius isn't worth any free trial. Anyway, there's this monthly free trial and you don't even have to give them any real important information. https://player.siriusxm.com/#/player

rated:
Not a fan of Sirius at all. When my 3 mo trial ended, they must have called about 15 times a WEEK and not just on business days. That and almost weekly letters. Obviously they don't get it when I told them MULTIPLE times I don't wish to renew and to STOP CALLING.  Now I just let the answering machine catch it and don't respond.

Now every time the wife fiddles with the radio media settings in the car, she inevitably hits Sirius SAT settings and while it don't work, then the calls start again for another week or so. I guess they figure you are looking at it again. Had I known they were that ruthless and such a PIA, I would have never had the dealer enroll me in the Trial that came with the new car.

Glad I never gave them a credit card. NO THANKS.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017