FREE Samples from New Sample Program ~ Digitry

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like this might be a qualifier, yet I don't think it would be too hard to "qualify," per se,  but more like... how many of each sample they have in stock.  With that said, still interesting and worth a definite shot.  Hopefully this one will deliver, where PinchMe ended up dropping the ball.   

Painless signup here >>> https://digitry.us/  
(Thanks soutiks!)

"HOW DIGITRY WORKS
When you sign up and fill out the DigitryTM survey, we will build a Member Profile just for you. We use this survey to learn what you like so we can offer you free samples that fit your lifestyle.
We will send you emails to let you know what samples we have available.
Choose the samples that interest you, and we will let you know if you qualify.
We will send you a box in the mail with all the samples you qualify for.
After you receive your samples, we will send you an email with a link to rate and review the samples you tried.
Share your opinions on the DigitryTM website."

Right now, available samples are:

•  Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula for men
  •  L'oreal Hydra genius
  • Acnefree Clear skin treatment

https://digitry.us/terms-and-conditions/ 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks. i am in for the samples.

How do we know for sure we qualified to receive the chosen sample? All my page said was that my request had been received. Do I get a confirmation email?

Thanks OP!

FreevilleUSA said:   How do we know for sure we qualified to receive the chosen sample? All my page said was that my request had been received. Do I get a confirmation email?
  Not sure.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see, and then be surprised when/if they show up!  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017