Free Roboform Desktop

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They used to charge for this product. Now they just charge for the Everywhere version?

rated:
I don't know how this business survive while most browsers now already have the same feature.

rated:
Let's be clear...it is NOT free...it is a free trial only.....I downloaded it and when I discovered it
I dragged it to the trash

rated:
misterphillip said:   Let's be clear...it is NOT free...it is a free trial only.....I downloaded it and when I discovered it
I dragged it to the trash

Are you sure?  The Desktop (not the Everywhere) version says Free all over the site and on the 'buy' page it's not even listed as an option.

rated:
TheDealMaker said:   I don't know how this business survive while most browsers now already have the same feature.
  They don't.  Browsers have cut down versions, missing many features offered by full blown programs like Roboform and LastPass.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017