• filter:

Free Green Lantern, Superman Returns, Superman: The Movie, or Catwoman Movie Rental

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
click get code and fill out the form to get the code. You can rent Green Lantern, Superman Returns, Superman: The Movie, or Catwoman on Google Play. Redeem by July 9

http://www.orville.com/heroes?

Member Summary

Free Movie (45.99kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer

Orville (14.75kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I got an "out of supply, check back later for more codes" message earlier, but just now did receive a code. The expire warning came up before supplying contact info (and offered to take my email address to be notified when more were available). Kind of a weird issue to impose on a virtual system, but otherwise they were pretty upfront about it.

My promo code email arrived within 10 minutes of signup.

rated:
With my promo code, I only got the choice of 3 Superman films, not the movies mentioned.

rated:
thnx

rated:
is this a threat?

Edit: Detecting large deficiencies of humor in thread. I guess even the green lantern movie has its fans. Deadpool save us! 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017