https://us.coca-cola.com/
NOT MyCokeRewards! 
Go to this link
https://us.coca-cola.com/insiders-coupon/  
Enter the code from one Coke cap
They will sent a coupon a 12 pack Mailed in  5-6 weeks

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This deal is not expired, it just worked for me.

I alerted to Mods to please move it from Expired Deals.

slappycakes (May. 29, 2017 @ 9:55p) |

Is this dead now?  Getting a 404 error when trying to use the link in Firefox.

johnnybs (Jun. 20, 2017 @ 8:35a) |

That is a pretty good hint that this deal is dead. RIP.

MrVietnam (Jun. 20, 2017 @ 9:38a) |

I tried this several times yesterday (26th) & again today (27th) but it just kept redirecting.  I was already an Insider.  It is obviously YMMV.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Worked for me, thanks OP

rated:
Thank you.  Free 12 pack with just one code.  Worked like a charm.  Sign in first.  Then use the special link.

rated:
note, can be a 12 pack code too if that's all you have around. DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A CAP CODE, but that's the best use of this obviously.

rated:
Thanks. For some weird reason the reward you linked doesn't appear on my rewards page. Still works though 😊

rated:
I'm having trouble. Both links bring me to the same place.

rated:
Before anyone asks, you cannot create a new account at coca-cola and use the link.  Seems to work only if you were on MY COKE REWARDS prior

rated:
The second link keeps getting redirected.

rated:
DayTrader said:   Before anyone asks, you cannot create a new account at coca-cola and use the link.  Seems to work only if you were on MY COKE REWARDS prior
  I already had an account and I followed the directions but no dice for me. Getting redirected like the other poster. No prob though, more power to the people who can get it.

rated:
Thanks tuskers! repped 

rated:
DistalPistol said:   
DayTrader said:   Before anyone asks, you cannot create a new account at coca-cola and use the link.  Seems to work only if you were on MY COKE REWARDS prior
  I already had an account and I followed the directions but no dice for me. Getting redirected like the other poster. No prob though, more power to the people who can get it.

what browser? works in chrome.

rated:
  Yep, I didn't even have to sign up - it accepted my MCR user name and password on the new site.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   note, can be a 12 pack code too if that's all you have around. DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A CAP CODE, but that's the best use of this obviously.
  Are 12 pk codes no longer worth more than caps like under MCR?  Can't seem to find an answer on the new site. TIA

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
DistalPistol said:   

what browser? works in chrome.

I tried Chrome and...

Edge.  Ugh.

rated:
It worked on Firefox for me.

rated:
BuzzardGas said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   note, can be a 12 pack code too if that's all you have around. DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A CAP CODE, but that's the best use of this obviously.
  Are 12 pk codes no longer worth more than caps like under MCR?  Can't seem to find an answer on the new site. TIA

not that I'm aware of. I'd still think they are worth more, simply from the price to buy the product.

rated:
Thanks OP! Worked for me!!

rated:
Thanks, Tuskers!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
BuzzardGas said:   

not that I'm aware of. I'd still think they are worth more, simply from the price to buy the product.

Coke.com rewards doesn't support varying code values atm, so they're all treated the same. I assume it's due to the new program being currently worked on. We'll find out what's in store for members when the program goes to full throttle on July 1st.

rated:
This worked for me with Firefox

-Sign into MyCoke Rewards
-Copy&Paste first us.coca url
-Click EXPLORE MORE
-Copy&Paste 2nd us.coca url
-Enter code (I used a PowerAide or MinuteMaid Juice cap code, not a soda)

rated:
5 accts, here. 1st (chrome, incognito) : OK.
2nd (same chrome, old incog closed, new incog opened) : Fail
Assumed the attempt on the same device caused the failure, so accts 3, 4 and 5 were all done on separate devices. Success X3.

Tried a 5th device to retry acct#2 : Failed again.

Doesn't prove anything, but possibly one of my accts got 'blacklisted' from this deal, for using the same device.

rated:
Thanks OP worked great.

rated:
Not work, always redirected

rated:
Thanks tuskers! Used my mycokerewards sign in in Edge with no problems. Have a 12 pk coupon coming my way. 

rated:
Thanks OP. Wouldn't have known without you! Worked for me!

rated:
Always being redirected to https://us.coca-cola.com/ Probably a limited offer or first (number of) customers deal

rated:
Thanks, OP. Worked for me!
A question to you all: Thinking the codes on the ends of the 12 packs of Coke cans were now worthless now that the Rewards program was ended, I throw away all the ends w/codes.
Should we be saving them up for new offers?

rated:
Thanks for the post. Worked great for me.

rated:
Thanks OP worked for me

rated:
Thanks...worked great for me!

rated:
Still working - thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks, it worked! Used Firefox and signed in using OP's instructions.

rated:
Just worked for me! Thanks...

rated:
feels a little suspect... is this supposed to be by invite only and they were sloppy by not encoding the entry link... or is it really open to everyone that signs up?  Didn't notice it on the main offer page.

rated:
bargaindot said:   Thanks, OP. Worked for me!
A question to you all: Thinking the codes on the ends of the 12 packs of Coke cans were now worthless now that the Rewards program was ended, I throw away all the ends w/codes.

Doesn't hurt to save them for a while, eh?  They do have offers you can claim on this site using codes (coca-cola.com).  Usually like 'enter 2 codes' or 'enter 5 codes' to get this, or that, and not so much about total points anymore.

rated:
Getting redirected. Tried Chrome and Firefox

rated:

I used one to get this offer so I say hold on to them until we know more.

rated:
worked for me in Chrome just as explained ! Thanks !!!

rated:

Worked for me with Firefox.  Logged onto account, then selected second of OPs links. After getting reward, I logged out.  Repeated procedure for additional accounts.  Since the ends w/codes are still being printed,  I'm still saving them.

Skipping 22 Messages...
rated:
johnnybs said:   Is this dead now?  Getting a 404 error when trying to use the link in Firefox.
 That is a pretty good hint that this deal is dead. RIP. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017