• filter:

Free Angie's List Membership

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Angie's List is now free to join,

but after reading the responses below and checking things out myself, I wouldn't recommend Angie's List.  You can read reviews on consumeraffairs.com

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Still too expensive.

rated:
heyeaglefn said:   Still too expensive.
  couldn't agree more. 

rated:
deception personified, never would use again, ever

rated:
Up vote for OP posting info, but there is a reason they had to stop charging for it...

rated:
A year ago it became free. Now acquired by IAC.

rated:
Sometimes I got a reply....most of the times...no reply....but this is Floridah...the US Capital of Stupid.

rated:
IAG ?

rated:
Angie's List can blow. They keep trying deceptive tactics to get our business to sign up - and they are relentless, even when we tell them to not call or send any more information to us.
No offense to the OP (I know you're trying to be nice and help), but I wouldn't recommend Angie's List.

rated:
msrazzle said:   IAG ?
  Sorry, spell correct.  IAC.  Barry Diller.

http://investor.angieslist.com/common/mobile/iphone/releasedetai...

rated:
I once joined through AARP for little or nothing. When charged to renew I dropped them and got a refund. Yesterday I got a class action aettlment check in the mail for $9.98. I had no idea. Nice surprise.

rated:
Nice sharing. thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017