• filter:

FREE Limited Edition Welcome Gift from Aura Cigarettes (See Valid States Inside!)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Thanks TailoftheDragon!
"This is not a targeted offer. I just got off the phone with them, and they are sending me the "welcome box" She did not specify what was in the box. A simple phone call resulted in the package being sent out and an apology for the confusion. They are related to Cheyenne International, LLC. I received info about this promotion in the form of a business card handed out at the local smoke shop this morning. If you want the box, and you are already registered with Cheyenne Cigars, give them a quick call @1-866-254-6975, and they will take your info and send you a "welcome box" to Aura cigarettes. If you have never registered with Cheyenne Cigars before, then you won't have a problem registering..."

Painless account creation here >>> www.auragonaked.com 
Valid ONLY in AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, LA, ME, MT, NE, NV, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, WY
***Big shout out to freebeekingosaurus for updating us on states included in offer!  

Member Summary

Aura Cigarettes (789.01kB)
Thanks KCQT
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just called the toll free number, they told me not all states will received the gift which is RI is one of them.

rated:
Was able to register with no problem, but didn't get any confirmation on the gift box. It might be in my email later.

rated:
You will receive your Welcome Box within 8 weeks if you are located in one of these states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, LA, ME, MT, NE, NV, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, WY. Unfortunately if you are not located in one of those states, we are unable to send the Welcome Box due to US regulations. It is also against regulations to send product samples. Thank you for your interest in Aura Cigarettes, and we appreciate your business.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017