rated:
http://www.adultswim.com/giveaway/decker/

Wait for the clock on the left to go to 00:15
Enter any code
Fill out the form
Get your gift

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks so much!  It will be interesting to see what the gift will be.

rated:
Thank you!!

rated:
I don't remember getting the free gift last time, but my memory isn't the best. Luck to us all.

rated:
i dont either .. as in i got nothing but willing to take the chance again.. thnx

rated:
I believe I received a few bumper stickers from the last Adult Swim free gift promotion.

rated:
While you're waiting for the countdown to reach 15 sec you can kill the vampires. Just click them with your mouse.

I did get some You Pretty Face is Going to Hell stickers last time.

rated:
freebiemaniac said:   Thanks so much!  It will be interesting to see what the gift will be.

considering they only ask for an email address, not a shipping address, I'd imagine its a gif or a pdf or a youtube link or something else thats fairly worthless...

rated:
skarydrunkguy said:   
freebiemaniac said:   Thanks so much!  It will be interesting to see what the gift will be.

considering they only ask for an email address, not a shipping address, I'd imagine its a gif or a pdf or a youtube link or something else thats fairly worthless...

It asked for my mailing address. Not just an email address.

rated:
freebiemaniac said:   
skarydrunkguy said:   

It asked for my mailing address. Not just an email address.

Where did it ask for mailing address? On the web page or in a follow up email. Didn't ask for mine either and have received no email from them either. Even tried again with adblocker off.

rated:
It asked for my mailing address right after the code. People on other boards are saying that they were asked and others were just asked for an email. Weird.

rated:
It only asked for my email, but said I would receive something in the mail so apparently if you're registered..? I have received stuff in the mail also recently as well from their new show.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017