• filter:

Free Sample Coffee Booster

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Want a FREE sample of Coffee Booster? Fill out our 4 question survey and we will ship one to you!
(New users only)

Direct Linkhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9YQYQ69

Offer
https://www.facebook.com/coffeebooster/photos/a.1681723182044095...

Member Summary

Coffee Booster (8.58kB)
Thanks KCQT
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What is coffee booster?

rated:
wizardking said:   What is coffee booster?
Yeah, unfortunately again... very vague details from the OP.  
I did however do some sleuthing (which would have been helpful if it had already BEEN done) and found the following:  
"Coffee Booster is high quality butter coffee made easy. With just one scoop and 10 seconds, you begin your day with a delicious blend of top quality healthy fats.  Now available on Amazon Prime ! "  "Butter coffee has never been easier or more delicious! Coffee Booster is a blend of grass-fed ghee, virgin-pressed coconut oil, and raw cacao powder. Coffee Booster only contains the highest quality ingredients possible, designed to give you the most delicious experience possible while incorporating more high quality fats into your diet."  

Also, by reading the FB posts, many people seem to be having issues with the product arriving in tact:

• "I received my sample today, extremely quickly! But the contents somehow came out all over the jar and package.. The safety label/sticker didn't seem very secure."

And the Amaz0n reviews weren't much better.  (I always look at the 1-stars first).  But to each their own!  

• I tried hard to like it, I gave it a week. After 4 days though I started really tasting the oil/grease and getting a burning in my throat like reflux, something I never have. Even my husband disliked it.  Sorry. I'm sad I am out the $20 and neither of us can stomach this.  -Verified Purchase

• I was very hopeful with all the great reviews that this was going to be my answer to bulletproof coffee. I don't know if I received a bad batch or what. But, I took one drink and almost spit it out. The smell was horrible and it made my coffee sour. Since the bottle didn't have any directions on it, I put one heaping teaspoon in my cup of coffee and blended it. Not for me.  -Verfied Purchase

rated:
I ordered the freebie, but now realize I can't use this product due to allergy to nuts, including coconut. DARN!!

rated:
I am so confused

rated:
From site: "Coffee Booster, The Original High-Fat Coffee Creamer. . .. cultured grass-fed butter . . . virgin-pressed coconut oil . . raw ground powder from organic cacao beans"

So it's an oily creamer to make coffee 'richer'? Okay, I'll try it. I imagine it comes down to a matter of taste: you like it or you don't.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017