• filter:

Free Beauty, Baby or Wellness Sample Pack from Healthy Essentials

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://healthyessentials.promo.eprize.com/sample/

register and youíll be given the option to pick from three sample packs. The baby sample pack comes with Johnsonís Baby samples, the beauty sample comes with Aveeno samples, and the wellness sample pack comes with Listerine, Clean & Clear, and samples. Your free sample pack will arrive in your mailbox within 8-10 weeks!

Member Summary

HealthyEssentials (15.59kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
wont let me sign up. highlights email address no matter what email i enter.

rated:
Same thing happened to me.

rated:
same thing here

rated:
same problem. Highlights email address.

rated:
yep highlights email :/

rated:
The way it worked for me was to go to healthyessentials.com. You will get a popup that says join now. Once you register you will receive an email about an hour later with the subject Welcome, XXXXX! Your free sample pack is waiting - Touch 1A. Click on the complete your profile link within that email and you will be offered three options to choose once you complete your profile.

rated:
It highlighted my email - I had to change or retype†my password (not my email). This was accepted BUT it then said "We've already received your information and have sent you your free sample." I haven't previously ordered!! BOO!†

UPDATE
So then I started over with a new account (also having to retype my password) & it went through.

rated:
Changed email, then password. I give up! Anybody think it strange that "city" isn't required? Yes, I know they can get it from the zip code, but it's always asked.

rated:
I just put it all in one line.

rated:
i am signed in but i don't see the sample pack offer.

rated:
dynodariffic said:   The way it worked for me was to go to healthyessentials.com. You will get a popup that says join now. Once you register you will receive an email about an hour later with the subject Welcome, XXXXX! Your free sample pack is waiting - Touch 1A. Click on the complete your profile link within that email and you will be offered three options to choose once you complete your profile.
††
Thanks much!† That worked.

rated:
MrsGuin said:   I just put it all in one line.
† I used the 2nd address line for city and state.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017